Saturday, June 14, 2014

The June International Challenge is Upon Us!

Since I was talking about online tournaments, I thought that I might mention that the June International Challenge has registration open until the 19th of June! I signed up on the 11th, and locked my Battle Box in on the 12th. As is tradition, I've made a Trainer Card for this online tournament showcasing the team I'll be using. My "player" image always comes from the "Cosplay" tab on PokéCharm's "Characters" section, and I always choose an image that I find interesting, funny, or odd.

Pokémon, from left to right:
- Morial (Level 60 Hydreigon)
- Tybalt (Level 50 Rhyperior)
- Gardevoir (Level 50 Gardevoir [she came from Ireland])
- Sorrow (Level 58 Tyranitar)
- Gengar (Level 50 Gengar [trade])
- Avain (Level 50 Aegislash)

My two Mega-Evolvers are the two traded Pokémon on my team (excluding Tybalt, who I traded with myself in a complex process involving my copies of both X and Y and the GTS; I wrote out the instructions for how I did it, and will probably upload it at some point), that being my Japanese Gengar and Irish Gardevoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment